The global success achieved by the XL Oboe inspired us to develop a complete range, including the English Horn, and most recently the Oboe d'Amore. As well as our unique tone hole structure design giving a more focussed sound, and unparalleled intonation and projection, we have also developed the keywork for improved comfort, particularly to the right-hand keys, giving the player greater dexterity. Our new range of XL bocals complement these instruments perfectly.
The density of the Blackwood body gives a dark and powerful sound, enhancing the projection.
- Body in African Blackwood, also known as Grenadilla (dalbergia melanoxylon)
- Full Conservatoire System
- Semi-Automatic Octaves
- 3rd Octave Key
- C-D Trill Key (x 2)
- C-C# Trill Key
- Forked F vent
- Ab-Bb, Ab-A trills
- "Banana Key" - low C-C# trill
- Eb-E trill mechanism
- Articulated C# mechanism
- Metal-lined tenon sockets and sleeved tenons
- Undercut tone holes
- All necessary adjusting screws
- Adjustable thumbrest
- Separate low B extension
Zvýrazněné položky jsou povinné.